Terms and Conditions
HOUSE RULES/SAFETY RULES
Bouldering is a fun and challenging sport, but not one without risks. We offer you a bouldering facility where you can climb and fall safely. However, you remain responsible for your own actions when climbing, falling and jumping. Don’t do anything you don’t feel safe with. To ensure that everyone can work out safely and responsibly together in Wildflower Climbing Gym, we apply house rules / safety rules and we appeal to your own responsibility. Anyone who wants to use the sports facilities offered by Wildflower Climbing Gym explicitly agrees with the house rules and the general terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ARTICLE 1 | DEFINITION OF TERMS
- ‘Wildflower Climbing Gym’ is the name of the sports accommodation, which is operated at Rooseveltstraat 49A 2321 BL Leiden, with its registered office as ‘Stichting Wildflower Climbing’ in Leiden.
- Visitors within the meaning of these general terms and conditions are all natural persons who make use of the described accommodation.
- Active visitors within the meaning of these general terms and conditions are visitors who make use of the sports facilities offered at Rooseveltstraat 49A 2321 BL in Leiden. Active visitors must be registered in the membership file of the Wildflower Climbing Gym before they can use the sports facilities.
ARTICLE 2 | SAFETY
- Active visitors are obliged to familiarize themselves with the house rules and the general terms and conditions of the Wildflower Climbing Gym before using the sports facilities, which are available online via the website or can be requested at the counter. If these regulations or the manner of compliance with them are unclear, the visitor undertakes to obtain clarity by contacting the staff present before making use of the facilities provided.
- Acting in violation of the house rules may result in removal from the Wildflower Climbing Gym and/or the associated terrain. It is also possible to immediately withdraw the membership of the Wildflower Climbing Gym, without being entitled to a refund of the entrance or membership fee.
- Active visitors are only obliged to use the facilities provided if their health condition is optimal and their condition is sufficient to undertake the sports activities on offer.
- Active visitors are obliged to not only to pay attention to their own safety, but also that of others when using the facilities on offer.
- The safety rules are described in the ‘Wildflower Climbing Gym House Rules’.
ARTICLE 3 | ACCESS
- Every active visitor who wants to use the sports facilities on offer reports to the counter on his first visit and thereby declares to accept the house and safety rules and the general terms and conditions the moment the active visitor goes bouldering afterwards.
- Every active visitor reports to the desk at all times before the start of the sports activities.
- Children under the age of 6 do not have access to the mats and bouldering walls and therefore cannot actively participate in sports activities at the Wildflower Climbing Gym unless permission has been granted by the staff present.
- Active visitors aged 6 to 10 years only have access to the bouldering facilities under the direct supervision of at least one adult visitor, unless otherwise decided by the staff present.
- Independent bouldering is allowed from the age of 10 unless otherwise decided by the staff present.
- Every visitor must be able to identify himself.
- Wildflower Climbing Gym is entitled to determine the opening hours independently and to limit the visitor duration.
- Wildflower Climbing Gym may increase the prices of ongoing memberships if deemed necessary.
ARTICLE 4 | REMOVAL AND EXCLUSION
- Visitors who, in the opinion of the staff of the Wildflower Climbing Gym, do not comply with the general terms and conditions and/or safety regulations and/or house rules and/or behave in such a way that this endangers order, concentration or safety, can immediately be removed.
- In the event of repetition, the Wildflower Climbing Gym may decide to exclude. The permanently removed or excluded visitor is not entitled to a refund of membership or entrance fees.
ARTICLE 5 | LIABILITY
- Wildflower Climbing Gym is never liable for damage that visitors suffer as a result of theft or loss in or around the accommodation.
- Nor is Wildflower Climbing Gym liable for damage to or caused by visitors that is (partly) the result of a limited physical condition or health of the visitor if they use the sports facilities, while they should have realized that this was due to their physical condition was irresponsible.
- Nor is Wildflower Climbing Gym liable for damage from or caused by defects and/or shortcomings of the visitor’s own bouldering materials.
- Nor can damage as a result of violations by the visitor of these general terms and conditions and/or safety regulations lead to any liability of Wildflower Climbing Gym.
- Wildflower Climbing Gym staff members, except in the case of instruction from visitors, have limited supervision of the safety of visitors, so that Wildflower Climbing Gym accepts limited liability in this regard.
- Wildflower Climbing Gym accepts liability for damage suffered by visitors that is the proven result of a lack of material offered by Wildflower Climbing Gym, except in the event that this material defect cannot be attributed to Wildflower Climbing Gym.
- Wildflower Climbing Gym provides services in the form of instructions in some cases; Wildflower Climbing Gym is not liable for damage caused by acts or omissions of subordinates or who can be wholly or partly attributable to those subordinates, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of the subordinate.
- If Wildflower Climbing Gym should be liable on any ground, that liability can only lead to compensation insofar as that liability is covered by the insurance of Wildflower Climbing Gym and up to a maximum of the amount that is paid out on the basis of that insurance. If the insurer of Wildflower Climbing Gym notwithstanding the cover does not proceed to pay out to the injured party or if the insurer is not obliged to pay out on the basis of an attributable shortcoming of Wildflower Climbing Gym not covered by the insurance, the liability of Wildflower Climbing Gym is limited up to a maximum of €10,000 per event.
- The visitor is liable for damage caused to the building and inventory by him personally.
ARTICLE 6 | APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These General Terms and Conditions apply from the time of the date stated at the bottom, which coincides with the time of publication.
- Wildflower Climbing Gym is at all times entitled to change these terms and conditions. The new terms and conditions come into effect immediately after publication and they cannot affect the previously acquired rights of visitors, except in the case of renewed memberships and after the membership has ended.
Wildflower Climbing Gym, October 31, 2021, Leiden.